Would you love to live closer to friends?
Find or Create Age-in-Place Residential Community
You’ve worked hard to reach a comfortable standard of living. You want to live the remainder of your life being around people who have similar values who enjoy some of the same pastimes that you do. You don’t want to get stuck in a rest home in your later years, so you’ll want to include some younger folks willing to fill some personal caretaking roles when needed. You want to contribute purposefully to a better world, in a way that your investments make a long-term impact. Creating residential community that will last longer than your lifetime is a way to do that. There are people who have created a magically unique residential setting for themselves and those they love, with trustworthy people who can take care of the place. Here’s how you can start exploring what this might look like for you.
Meet Your Community Creation Guide
I’ll help you identify qualified consultants and put together a team of compatible community-seekers who have the experience and skill sets you need in your age-in-place community. You could think of me as a general contractor for community building. My qualifications include having lived in a residential intentional community, as well as the following:
- Master’s degree in psychology from Pepperdine University, specializing in study of personality traits
- Certified mediator for over four years, specializing in games-based political conflict resolution
- Project management and hiring experience for over a decade
- Social work and residential care work experience (two years)
- Developed ICmatch.org, a listing service for community seekers and founders, and consultants
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org